Even if we can’t house you, we can help you.
- Must be a woman at least 18 years old
- Pregnant or with children (children may be up to 6 years of age)
- Committed to engaging fully in the Program
- Willing and able to work or attend school
- No active addictions (sober for at least six months)
- No convictions for violent crimes
- No level of chronic mental illness that impedes full engagement in the Program
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Meeting these minimum requirements does not guarantee admission, please complete the referral form and we will contact you with next steps.